Join Our Team
1. Part-time DIR/Floortime Specialist
- Have fun and get paid!? Yes! Get training and child and family experience? Yes!
Work with young children and teens with special needs and their families! Get training and supervision in DIR/Floortime developmental intervention for children w/ developmental disabilities, individual/group, and family coaching (see www.greenhousetherapycenter.com/DIRFloortimeProgramInHomeDevelopmentalTherapy.en.html ).
1a. Paid Internship for MFT or LPCC or LCSW candidates in our DIR/Floortime Intensive Intervention Program
- BBS Child and Family hours available (after 3-month probationary period)
- minimum of 10 client hours/; up to 15 client hours per week
2. Clinical Psychology Practicum "Additional Clinical Experience" hours (if approved by your graduate program)
- Developmental Assessment using the DIR model
- DIR/Floortime family sessions
- DIR/Floortime individual sessions
- DIR/Floortime peer play group
3. Licensed MFT/LPCC/Clinical Psychologist staff positions (percentage of client fees)
- Long-term psychotherapy with adults, couples, families, teens, children
- Your choice of client population!
- Psychodynamic play therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy with children
- Parent consultation
- DIR/Floortime Certification national training paid for
- Practice growth and development, community speaking, supervision of interns and trainees
4. DIR/Floortime Clinical Supervisor position
- 3 - 4 hours per week
- Oversee staff development and case management
- Train masters and doctoral level interventionists
- Consult with parents regarding their children's development and individual differences
- Consult with Director on program development in team meeting with other Floortime supervisors
Apply by emailing your CV and 3 email addresses of references who have observed you working with children to Mary Diaz at [email protected]
Recent Testimonials from Trainees
"The last few weeks have been a time of reflection on my time in graduate school over the last 5 years, and more specifically, the people who have made my tie meaningful and helped shape me into a therapist. Of course, you have been on my mind! As the longest-lasting supervisor I've had, I attribute much of my therapeutic development to you. Thank yo for always considering my individual differences, for investing in a relationship with me (filled with patience, attunement, empathy, and appropriate challenge), and lastly, for your awareness of my ongoing development. I am, most definitely, a stronger therapist (and person) because of you, Andrea Davis!. Grace and peace."