Now Hiring Executive Assistant
Looking for just the right person - now hiring!!
Executive Assistant/Office Manager -
15-20 hours/week - starting at $14-16/hour (depending on experience)
Greenhouse Therapy Center is a unique center of clinical psychologists and marriage & family therapists with experience and advanced training in relational models of intervention for children and adults. We offer psychological services to foster developmental and emotional growth for children, adolescents, adults, parents, couples, and families.
This position handles a wide variety of administrative tasks for a warm and supportive group of therapists. As Executive Assistant to the Director, you will manage all email and telephone inquiries from new patients or potential staff, provide detailed information about the varieties of services offered, manage patient wait lists, gather initial paperwork, schedule initial client consultations for the Director, verify insurance benefits, finalize and mail insurance claim forms, mail packages, and help the Director with occasional paperwork projects. In addition, you will work closely with the Director in marketing/communications, such as social media posts and email blasts, planning/hosting community outreach events, etc. As Office Manager, you will recruit new therapeutic staff through outreach to local graduate programs, update online recruitment materials, shepherd/encourage new applicants/trainees, update digital cloud sharing/document sharing, update website, administer building keys and training materials, and order office supplies/testing materials.
- Efficient at multi-tasking in fast-paced environment
- Warm, kind, friendly on the phone and in-person
- Organized, punctual
- Flexible/can learn variety of new tasks easily
- Independent at time- and task-management
- Cooperative as a team player
- Eager to learn
- Creative problem solver/new idea generator
- Successful, lengthy administrative experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency with digital spreadsheets and documents
- Staff recruitment experience preferred