Join our psychotherapy team!
We are enthusiastic to be expanding our psychotherapy team! Greenhouse Therapy Center, located in Pasadena, CA is hiring a licensed therapist to join our team. Established in 1991 by Dr. Andrea Davis, Greenhouse Therapy Center is a dynamic private practice specializing in psychological services to foster developmental and emotional growth for children, adolescents, adults, parents, couples, and families.
- Long-term psychotherapy with adults, couples, families, adolescents, and children.
- Your choice of client population.
- Psychodynamic play therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy with children
- Parent consultations
- DIR/Floortime Certification national training paid for
- Practice growth and development, community speaking, supervision of interns and trainee
Qualifications (Please address your qualifications in your cover letter):
- Licensed Therapist: LMFT, LPCC, LCSW or Clinical Psychologist.
- A background of working with children, adolescents, families, individuals and groups.
- Use of outcome measures to assess treatment progress.
- Interest in innovative program development and evaluation.
- Motivation to work with our team to build our program and practice.
- Computer literacy in Google Office (Gmail, Sheets, Calendar) is required.
- Client fees are up to your discretion.
- A percentage of client fees is taken.
- Administration for application to insurance panels is provided upon request.
- Provide a cover letter, explaining your interest in this position. Please include any additional specializations, i.e. neurodiversity, eating disorders, substance abuse, etc.
- Provide your curriculum vitae and 3 references.
- Email to our office manager at [email protected]
- In the subject line, please note your last name and specify your interest.