Join our Clinical Team!
We are enthusiastic to be expanding our psychotherapy team! Greenhouse Therapy Center, located in Pasadena, CA is hiring a licensed or license-eligible therapist to join our team. Established in 1991 by Dr. Andrea Davis, Greenhouse Therapy Center is a dynamic private practice specializing in psychological services to foster developmental and emotional growth for adults, couples, parents, children, adolescents, and families.
Some of the special aspects of working with our our team:
- Diverse specializations integrated by the Interpersonal neurobiological approach
- Intensive team collaboration opportunities
- IIP - Intensive Individualized Program 9-15 hrs/week for 6-12 weeks
- Commitment to excellence, innovation, and social justice
- Sensory gym available for clients with sensory processing challenges
- Beautiful, gracious office space
Qualifications (Please address your qualifications in your cover letter):
- Licensed Therapist: LMFT, LPCC, LCSW, Clinical Psychologist or License eligible
- Outstanding demonstrated clinical effectiveness
- Outstanding interpersonal skills of attunement, self-awareness, self-regulation
- Computer literacy in Google Office (Gmail, Sheets, Calendar) is required
Ideal Experience Categories (one or more of the following):
- Couples therapy
- Trauma-focused psychotherapy with adults, teens, and children
- Play therapy
- Parent coaching
- Neurodiverse and autistic clients and family members
- EMDR, neurofeedback
Work schedule: We offer a flexible work schedule according to your personal needs, with a hybrid in-person/telehealth model.
- Most client fees may be determined by the provider
- For pre-licensed: 50% of collected fees
- For licensed: 70% of collected fees
- Case consultation/collaboration/trainings available from stellar colleagues at Greenhouse Therapy Center
- Administrative support for addition to in-network insurance panel contracts is provided upon request
- W-2 Employment: Greenhouse pays your social security, medicare contribution, unemployment taxes, and worker’s compensation insurance
- Monthly direct deposit for payroll
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits available once you reach 30 billable hours per week: Greenhouse pays half of your monthly premium cost; you select the plan you wish with Anthem Blue Cross including HMO and PPO options.
- 401K retirement account for tax-deferred retirement contributions after reaching 1,000 hours in a calendar year, Greenhouse matches your own monthly contribution up to 4% of your income
- Professional liability insurance (malpractice insurance)
- Online session notes, insurance claims, and payroll systems
- Referrals to match your ideal schedule and client type
- Administrative support
- Formal approved hours and supervision for non-licensed applicants
- Provide a cover letter, explaining your interest in this position. Please include any additional specializations, i.e. neurodiversity, eating disorders, substance abuse, etc. Help us get to know you! Our team is made up of a diverse and wonderful group of talented clinicians, and we are looking for the right fit!
- Provide your curriculum vitae and 3 professional references.
- Email to Cathleen Cash, Office Manager at [email protected]
- In the subject line, please note your last name and “Clinical Applicant”.
Looking forward to learning about you and growing our team!