Join our Administrative Team!
Part-time, 25 hours/week, $21/hr
Start date: May 22, 2023
Greenhouse Therapy Center, established in 1991 by Dr Andrea Davis, is hiring an experienced Office Manager to provide part-time hybrid virtual and in-person administrative support to our diverse team of passionate and committed clinicians. The Office Manager operates under the direction of the Executive Director and will be expected to organize daily administrative operations, supervise other part-time office staff, and ensure a smooth experience for both our clinical team and our clients.
We are seeking an Office Manager who:
● Shares our commitment to equity, justice, and access to high-quality mental health care
● Can work independently to solve complex problems with attention to detail
● Communicates with staff and clients clearly and compassionately, both verbally and in writing
● Is exceptionally organized: able to track multiple projects at once and able to prioritize the most important projects
● Possesses outstanding interpersonal skills of attunement, self-awareness, and self-regulation
● Is a quick learner: able to learn and complete a wide variety of tasks
● Will maintain strict client confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA protections under the law
The ideal candidate will:
● Have experience working with insurance/understand the complexities of insurance contracting and billing
● Have a working knowledge of the private practice of mental health
● Have experience with Google Workspace, TheraNest, Availity, Therapy Sites
● Have at least 1-2 years office management experience in any healthcare-related field
● Provide general office support for the clinical and executive teams, including offering technical support, billing support, insurance claims and contracting support, policy/procedural support, etc.
● Manage a steady stream of client inquiries through a variety of sources (Psychology Today, Care Solace, email, voicemail, web forms, outside referrals, etc.), and match them with the appropriate clinician
● Participate in Executive and Admin team meetings weekly
● Maintain HR records and ensure compliance with basic California employment law, regulations, and requirements
● Work closely with executive team to recruit, interview, hire, train, onboard, offboard office staff and clinical staff
● Oversee benefits administration
● Maintain insurance contracts and assist Executive Director with contract negotiations as needed
● Ensure all new and continuing clinicians are enrolled in group contracts with two main insurance panels, and current records are maintained (TheraNest, Availity, CAQH, etc.)
● Assist with marketing duties as needed
● Oversee Office Administrator/Administrative Assistant and fill in tasks when needed
● Oversee Insurance Specialist and fill in tasks when needed
● Work in parallel with the Business Administrator to ensure clinical team is supported through all administrative processes
● Assist Executive Director and Clinical Director with administrative duties as needed/as requested
● Ensure that office suite is well-maintained, including coordinating repairs and suite updates with suite owner and/or vendors as appropriate
● Identify areas for improvement and assist executive team in updating policies and procedures
● Other duties as assigned
1. Provide a cover letter, resume or curriculum vitae, and 2 professional or personal references.
2. Email your materials to [email protected].
3. In the subject line, please note your last name and “Administrative Applicant”.
In your cover letter please address any gaps in your employment history or any special circumstances or unique abilities/qualifications you might have that are not described on your resume. Your references should be able to attest to your organizational and digital skills and abilities.
We are looking forward to learning about you and growing our team!