Licensed Clinical Mental Health Professional (Master’s level)
Full time pay range: $63,000-$167,000 (commensurate with experience and no. of Greenhouse supervisees)
Greenhouse Therapy Center, established in 1991 by Dr Andrea Davis, is hiring licensed therapists to meet the growing demand for psychological services. Our diverse team of passionate and committed clinicians is dedicated to providing high-quality, innovative, individualized care to their clients in just and inclusive ways in order to foster developmental and emotional growth. We prioritize developmental, relational, and neurobiologically-informed approaches to therapy in order to provide exemplary in-person and telehealth
care to children, adolescents, adults, couples, parents, and families.
We are seeking licensed mental health providers (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC) who:
● Share our commitment to equity, justice, and access to high-quality mental health care
● Approach therapy from a developmental, relational, and/or neurobiological perspective in order to treat the whole person
● Seek to work in a collaborative/team environment and are committed to continued growth as therapists
● Have demonstrated outstanding clinical effectiveness
● Possess outstanding interpersonal skills of attunement, self-awareness, and self-regulation
The ideal candidate will:
● Have experience providing specialized services in one or more of the following:
○ Trauma-informed therapies (e.g., EMDR, havening, cognitive processing)
○ Art/Music/Movement therapy
○ Play therapy
○ LGBTQIA+ affirming care
○ Couples therapy, family therapy
○ Therapy for neurodiverse clients (esp. DIR/Floortime-informed therapy)
○ Supervision for associate therapists
○ Other areas of expertise and clinical focus
● Have experience working with insurance/understand the complexities of insurance billing
● Demonstrate outstanding administrative/organizational skills
● Be able to provide both in-person and telehealth services
● Be able to provide client-facing services in the afternoons and on weekends
● Demonstrate passion and initiative for innovating new programs, outreaches, and approaches to serving our community & clientele
What we expect from you:
● Commit to 15-25 client-facing hours per week
● Commit to an additional 3-6 paid hours per week (proportionate to your client-facing hours) to participate in internal trainings, case collaboration groups, team meetings, and other administrative duties as-necessary
● Maintain prompt and effective communication with executive, administrative, and insurance billing teams
● Maintain confidential and thorough client records
All clinical employees receive:
● Beautiful, accessible office space in central Pasadena
● Access to large, fully outfitted sensory gym for clients with sensorimotor needs
● Paid administrative time in proportion to your client-facing time
● Administrative support for insurance contracting, billing, and record-keeping
● Access to robust electronic record-keeping platform
● Opportunities for professional growth, education, and advancement
● A uniquely diverse group of colleagues to encourage and promote team-based care
● Freedom to set and maintain your own schedule for maximum flexibility
● Referrals matching your areas of specialization and expertise
● The opportunity to create/pursue your own specialized program(s), passion project(s), with administrative and marketing support
All full-time clinical employees receive (25 client-facing hours, 5-6 administrative hours):
● $63,000-$167,000/year commensurate with qualifications and experience (upper limit includes the supervision of one Greenhouse-recruited associate, if desired and approved by clinician).
● Medical/dental/vision benefits (candidates choose from a selection of PPO and HMO plans)
● Access to 401K plans with employer matching (upon reaching 1,000 hours in one year)
To apply: Please email the following materials to [email protected]. Please note your last name and the words “Clinical Applicant” in the subject line of your email. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
1. A cover letter, explaining your interest in Greenhouse as a match for your passions & skills, as well as your unique treatment philosophy. Please include information about your areas of specialization: neurodiversity, family/couples work, trauma-informed treatment, substance abuse, etc. Help us get to know you as a therapist beyond what your CV can tell us. Our team is made up of a diverse and wonderful group of talented clinicians, and we are looking for the right fit!
2. A curriculum vitae that includes at least 3 professional references.
If you are selected to move forward in our hiring process, we will contact you to schedule a screening interview where you will be instructed about the next steps in the hiring process, which include the submission of a mock session video or videos.
We are looking forward to learning about you and growing our team!